1750 Garraux Road NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
Stunning gated estate by Harrison Design with hand-cut limestone and resort-like grounds. Open floorplan ideal for entertaining with soaring ceilings and flawless architectural details. Slate roof, 8 masonry fireplaces with hand-carved stone mantels. Organic materials used throughout reclaimed oak solid wood floors and doors, hand-forged iron railings, marble, hewn beams Waterworks plumbing throughout, leaded glass accent windows, elevator to all levels, Crestron home automation system, banquet size dining room, Mahogany panel study, 2 story living room w/ French doorsleading to the veranda. Fabulous Kitchen w/Italian marble counters and islands, WOLF, and SUB-ZERO appliances throughout. Keeping room with fireplace & reclaimed beams, Elegant master suite on main with sitting and spa bath with 2 showers, soaking tub, his & her closets. Upstairs in-law suite with full kitchen and living room, terrace level features a bar area, family room, dining area, recreation room, bathroom, sauna, and plenty of room for future expansion. Extraordinary outdoor living includes saltwater zero edge pool and spa, 2 loggias, outdoor kitchens, fireplaces, Porte-cochere, upper enormous lawn, and plenty of guest parking.
- MLS #6793041
- Half Baths4
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Sitting Room
- RoomsBonus Room, Computer Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Library, Living Room, Office
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Elevator, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, His and Hers Closets, Sauna, Smart Home, Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Keeping Room, Living Room, Masonry, Master Bedroom, Outside
- StyleContemporary/Modern, European
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Stone
- Built In2012
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Driveway, Garage, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway, Storage
- FeaturesBalcony, Courtyard, Gas Grill, Private Yard, Rear Stairs
- ServicesNear Schools, Near Shopping, Restaurant
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Water Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private, Wooded
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Harry Norman Realtor
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on October 31, 2020 10:30am