4790 Shallowford Road
Roswell, GA 30075
Welcome to McPherson Mansion! Located a few minutes from Historic Downtown Roswell! This certified 'Southern Gem' will leave you mesmerized! Originally constructed in 1996, this Greek Revival estate underwent a full renovation & new addition that was completed in 2008 at a total cost of over $9,000,000! Situated around privately walled gates and 3.2 acres of manicured lawns & gardens, the exquisite custom details & craftsmanship throughout this home make it a unique work of art! WJC named it 'House of the Week' for the entertainment hub around it's black onyx infinitypool. This million dollar pool lifts into a spectacular water fountain that changes hues w/ the flip of a switch. One of the few in the world, this majestic indoor-outdoor super pool is an attraction both day & night w/ it’s classic yet modern & elegant vibe. Staying true to its classic architectural style, Bill Harrison designed this magnificent residence w/ the finest materials and resort-like grounds & amenities. Constructed of Steel and Concrete, moulded Brick, solid Walnut, Mahogany and Oak flooring and Carved Texas Cream Limestone throughout, this estate features 8 Bedrooms, 11 Baths, 3 Full Kitchens, 7 Garages,7 Fireplaces, an Indoor Sports Court, Sauna, Sky Lounge, Rooftop Deck, Game Room, 24 Seat Theater, 2 Large Ballrooms- one large enough to display a 10 Car Collection!! A private & exclusive address awaits you with elegant spaces offering a highly sophisticated ambiance fitting more than 200 people! This exceptionally designed home is over 26,000 square feet with a completely detached carriage house ready to make it your own! At the heart of the Mansion is The Courtyard leading to the home’s elegant spaces. This exquisite property is truly one of a kind!!
- MLS #6791417
- SpecialSold As/Is
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Den, Family Room, Game Room, Library, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Sun Room
- BasementDriveway Access, Exterior Entry, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Sauna, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Family Room, Great Room, Master Bedroom, Outside
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1996
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolIndoor, Salt Water
- ParkingAttached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, RV Access/Parking
- FeaturesBalcony, Courtyard, Garden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- ServicesNear Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Dorsey Alston Realtors
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on October 24, 2020 7:00pm