1001 W Paces Ferry Road NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
Spectacular renovation at one of Buckhead's most elegant homes. This property is perfection, from the magnificent architectural details to the exquisite decorating. The space is at once grand but liveable. The large kitchen opens to a huge vaulted ceiling family room, breakfast room and outdoor covered terrace with multiple fireplaces. This is where everyone gathers on a daily basis. There is also a wonderful office on the main floor as well as a beautiful large owners suite that also opens to the covered outdoor porch. 4 car garages all open into the main level.Upstairs are 4 large suites with an upstairs living room, balcony area with piano overlooking the entrance hall and a big playroom. The third floor is home to an amazing electric train display! Of note is that the 5th bedroom suite upstairs is actually a room above the garage that is not connected to the rest of the upstairs and not accessed by the elevator. The Terrace Level is truly amazing - everything you can think of and more!! Full movie theater, gym with sauna, steam and massage rooms, beauty salon, guest bedroom and full bath, billiards room, wine cellar, bar with kitchen serving the large family room, game room, kids playroom opening to the pool , full pool bath with exterior entry, outdoor bar in covered loggia with fireplaces, outdoor spa, heated pool with flat grassy play yard surround. The ceilings in this home are each works of art. Note the level of detail in each one, even the outdoor loggias. ELEVATOR to all three levels is oversized and beautiful!
- MLS #6787604
- Half Baths6
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Coffered Ceiling(s), Elevator, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, His and Hers Closets, Sauna, Smart Home, Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Family Room, Keeping Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Outside
- StyleEuropean, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Stone
- Built In2010
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ParkingGarage, Garage Faces Rear, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesBalcony, Courtyard, Garden, Gas Grill, Private Yard
- ServicesNear Schools, Near Shopping, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Corner Lot, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions0x 0
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on October 31, 2020 9:30am