6060 Carlisle Lane
Alpharetta, GA 30022
An absolutely stunning European estate sited beautifully on the 16th fairway of the prestigious & gated Country Club of the South. NEW INTERIOR/EXTERIOR PAINT & NEW HARDWOODS IN LIVING ROOM & MASTER SUITE. This family home is the perfect blend of elegance and comfort! Appreciate the understated grandeur while enjoying family living at its finest with multiple entertaining areas inside & out. Outstanding kitchen highlights antique doors from England & France along with a unique backsplash made with tiles from Paris. Chef’s kitchen includes:Subzero refrigerator & freezer drawers, Wolf 6 burner gas range w/double ovens, oversized island w/ lots of seating & storage all open to the warm fireside family and breakfast rooms. Large vaulted living room w/ floor to ceiling windows opens to a spacious veranda overlooking the gorgeous pool & golf setting. Detailed millwork thruout the home. Grand master suite is complete w/ custom built-ins, a fireside sitting area & access to the upper veranda. Master spa bathroom offers heated floors, a large soaking tub & oversized shower. His/Hers master closets complete the private suite. Four spacious secondary bedrooms ensuite on upper level. Expansive terrace level includes: two large tv areas, game room, bar, pool room, bedroom, 2 full baths and more! Covered deck with walkout to the outstanding outdoor living space featuring: salt water, Pebble Tec pool w/ tanning ledge & outdoor fireplace. Additional green space for the kids to play adjoins the pool area. Quick access to the 16th fairway & easy golf cart storage from the back of the home. Great opportunity to give your family the amazing home they've always wanted!
- MLS #6768420
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsBonus Room, Computer Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Office
- BasementDaylight, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- FeaturesBookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, His and Hers Closets, Low-Flow Fixtures, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Family Room, Gas Log, Great Room, Master Bedroom, Outside
- Built In1990
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway, Parking Pad
- FeaturesBalcony, Private Front Entry, Private Yard, Rear Stairs
- ServicesClubhouse, Country Club, Gated, Golf Course, Homeowners Association, Near Schools, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Pool, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesUnderground Utilities
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-sac Lot, Landscaped, Level, On Golf Course , Private
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Williams Rlty Consultants
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on October 27, 2020 7:30pm