1504 Jones Road
Roswell, GA 30075
Stunning Modern Farmhouse on private 2 acres, in a gated enclave of 5 estate homes, in desirable Roswell close to top-rated public & private schools. This custom build w/upgrades thruout 3 fully finished levels. Gated driveway, 4 car epoxy garage w/shelving & storage, extra parking pads for entertaining, split rail fencing, large sodded yard for play. Casement clad windows & doors thruout the home including a large accordion door leading to the heated screened-in lanai. 3 fireplaces, stained hardwood flrs, 8 ft solid core doors on all 3 levels, built-in speakers &exquisite touches & designer lighting thruout. Primary suite on main w/vaulted wood-beamed ceiling, Large Steam shower, soaking tub, concrete tile floors & dual floating vanities & custom closet w/washer/dryer. There are 4 ensuite (1 junior suite) & full laundry rm (one on each level)& elevator shaft. The main level boasts a den w/french doors to covered porch, designer paneled dining room, large family room w/limestone fireplace & wood beams, open to the bright Chef's kitchen w/60"slide-in professional range, pot filler, dual dishwashers, microwave drawer, 30" separate paneled fridge and freezer & banquette alcove seating for 12. Butler pantry with ice maker & wine cooler. Huge walk-in pantry, dual drop/desk stations, mudroom and powder room w/custom metal vanity. Daylight Terrace level offers 12ft ceilings, billiard room, rec room, wet bar, ensuite bedroom, 2 half baths & a Bunk room/exercise room. French doors lead to another covered outdoor living area & custom saltwater pool/spa w/auto cover, bluestone decking, and outdoor shower. Plenty of play space & backs to wooded private acreage that feels like living in the mountains but in desirable Roswell with all it has to offer!
- MLS #6753613
- Half Baths3
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- RoomsBonus Room, Den, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Media Room, Office
- BasementExterior Entry, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Starter, Great Room, Masonry, Outside
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Farmhouse, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Cement Siding, Stone
- Built In2018
- PoolHeated, Gunite, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway, Parking Pad
- FeaturesGarden, Gas Grill, Private Yard
- ServicesGated, Homeowners Association, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Water Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Creek On Lot, Cul-de-sac Lot, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on October 27, 2020 6:30pm