1268 Hayes Drive
Smyrna, GA 30080
Beautiful New Construction on half-acre wooded lot! The Dogwood is the perfect balance between classic Southern charm and a modern design aesthetic. This superbly livable home flows incredibly well with the gorgeous kitchen that overlooks the spacious fireside living room and opening to a large light-filled room. The main level features soaring 10 ft. ceilings, hardwood floors, office/bedroom, full bathroom, powder bath, and mudroom with cubbies. Kitchen includes huge center island, custom vent hood, ample cabinetry, contrasting quartz countertops, professionalstainless steel appliances, designer backsplash, and walk-in pantry. The master suite is truly a sanctuary with views of the wooded private backyard, vaulted ceiling, bookshelf, and a Master bath with an oversized porcelain/marble tile shower, lengthy dual vanity with lots of cabinets and quartz counters, custom-built walk-in closets, and standalone soaking tub. Secondary beds with ensuite baths. Expansive laundry room with cabinets and sink. Enjoy multiple outdoor living spaces-from the large front porch to the screened-in back porch and open deck to the oversized, deep backyard. Unfinished full daylight basement. Pre-sale opportunity to select some finishes and put your own touches on this gorgeous new home.
- MLS #6753317
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Split Bedroom Plan
- RoomsGreat Room - 1 Story, Office
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Full, Interior Entry, Unfinished
- FeaturesBookcases, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Low-Flow Fixtures, Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Starter, Great Room
- StyleCraftsman, Farmhouse, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick Front, Cement Siding
- Built In2020
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway, Storage
- FeaturesPrivate Yard, Rear Stairs
- ServicesHomeowners Association, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions55 X 381
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Williams Realty Peachtree Rd.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on October 22, 2020 10:00pm