1252 Hayes Drive
Smyrna, GA 30080
Wonderful opportunity for New Construction, The Willow is elegantly designed with a blend of distinctive modern elements and timeless southern charm. The beautiful gray exterior and the gorgeous front porch makes this home quite stunning. Greeted by double front doors, you enter the lovely foyer that opens up to a large dining room with beautiful trim work. A highlight of this home is the kitchen which features an abundance of cabinets, large custom built island, quartz counters, top of the line appliances, walk-in pantry with custom wood shelving, butler's pantry and alarge breakfast area surrounded by windows. The spacious family room with fireplace and views of the serene backyard opens to the screened-in porch and open deck. Bedroom/Home office on the main. The master suite is complete with vaulted ceiling, large walk-in closet with custom build shelving and organization, spacious master bath w/ soaking tub, custom porcelain/marble tile shower with frameless glass, double vanities, and designer inspired tile floors. All secondary beds with en-suite baths and walk-in closets. Large mudroom with built-in cubbies. Abundance of natural light thru-out. Unfinished walk-out daylight basement opens to a large grassy backyard. Additional storage closet in the garage. Radiant barrier roof, low-e/argon windows, & other features all contribute to the energy efficiency of this home. Minutes from parks, restaurants, city highlights, and major roads. This uniquely designed home lives extremely well!
- MLS #6747459
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Split Bedroom Plan
- RoomsGreat Room - 1 Story, Office
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Full, Interior Entry, Unfinished
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Low-Flow Fixtures, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Other, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter
- StyleCraftsman, Farmhouse, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick Front, Cement Siding
- Built In2020
- ParkingGarage, Garage Faces Front, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway, Storage
- FeaturesPrivate Yard, Rear Stairs
- ServicesHomeowners Association, Near Shopping, Park, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private, Wooded
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Williams Realty Peachtree Rd.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on October 22, 2020 10:00pm