108 Rowe Lane
Woodstock, GA 30188
Absolute privacy on 9+acre lake front serene lot. 4 side brick traditional/farmhouse style custom built home lovingly cared for and updated for today’s discriminating buyers. Master on main, custom decks and blue stone patio, overlooking pool-ready lot. Stone dock and easy access to stocked lake make relaxing and fishing easily accessible. Complete finished in-law apartment with 2nd full kitchen, bath, laundry as well as a plethora of storage.Home recently painted with all new custom shutters and landscaping. 6 oversized bedrooms, 2 masonry fireplaces, country kitchen with custom wainscoting. corner of Cherokee County, within a “stone’s throw” to Milton or Alpharetta. 2 car attached garage, 1 car detached garage, as well as 2,000 sq.ft. Motor home garage/shop/warehouse built to hold up to 45’ motorhome with room to spare. Owner is licensed R.E. Broker in the state of GA. 2nd septic system drain field installed to allow installation of inground pool. Irrigation from lake for front and rear lawns as well as planting beds. Home at end of cut-de-sac on very private lot. Lake Michael is shared primarily by two larger property owners (this listing included). Three smaller tracts adjoin the lake.
- StatusActive Under Contract
- MLS #6732756
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Living Room, Office, Workshop
- BasementDaylight, Driveway Access, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- FeaturesCoffered Ceiling(s), Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Country Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Electric Water Heater, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Family Room, Gas Starter, Masonry, Other Room
- StyleFarmhouse, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Metal Siding
- Built In1993
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingAttached, Detached, Garage, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway, RV Access/Parking
- FeaturesGas Grill, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Storage
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Cul-de-sac Lot, Lake/Pond On Lot, Landscaped, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensionsx 50
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Crenshaw & Company Realtors
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on August 12, 2020 8:30am