2111 Cooper Lake Road SE
Smyrna, GA 30080
Don't miss this rare opportunity to own an incredibly beautiful Charleston style home overlooking the Atlanta skyline in sought after Smyrna/Vinings! Luxury amenities include a designer custom kitchen, butler's pantry and bar, a luxurious owner's suite with BainUltra spa and dream shower, fully equipped media room, wine cellar and wine tasting room. 5 Bedrooms/3 Full Baths/2 Half Baths. Peaceful and Private Courtyard with Fountain. 3 Car garage plus additional guest parking. In addition, Terrace Level has private entrance. Elevator service included to all four floors!Make sure to see Matterport and Virtual Tour in addition to photos! Approximately 500 sq ft of unfinished space in the terrace level that's great for storage! Each of the 4 HVAC systems include the UV-Aire Air Purifier and Air Sanitizing System which continuously neutralizes airborne viruses, mold and bacteria for a safer, cleaner home. This home has been meticulously maintained! Fantastic Location within walking distance to Parks, One Ivy Walk Restaurants such as South City Kitchen, Muss & Turner's First Watch, Boutique Shops including Natural Body Day Spa, the Silver Comet Trail and More! Less than 1 mile from the Perimeter via Atlanta Road Exit and just 3 miles to Braves Stadium and the Battery. Buckhead, Downtown Atlanta and the Airport are an easy commute! Half-acre property with private yard can be a challenge to find this close to the conveniences of the city! Owner has an inactive real estate license in the state of Georgia.
- MLS #6731438
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master
- RoomsComputer Room, Family Room, Game Room, Living Room, Media Room, Wine Cellar
- BasementDaylight, Driveway Access, Exterior Entry, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesCentral Vacuum, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter
- ConstructionCement Siding
- Built In2008
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesCourtyard, Garden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesHomeowners Association, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level
- Lot Dimensions75x264
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Williams Realty Cityside
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on October 22, 2020 10:30pm