3980 Falls Ridge Drive
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Gorgeous, completely renovated three-side brick home in desirable Johns Creek school district. Elegant floorplan anchored by sun drenched two story great room with unique, custom designed slate and stone fireplace with reclaimed wood mantle and spectacular custom solid wood, 15ft wide built-in cabinetry. Rebuilt main stairs with stained hardwood and wrought iron railing. The gourmet kitchen featuring a Wolf stovetop with retractable vent hood, stainless steel appliances and 48-bottle dual zone built-in wine refrigerator is adjacent to a sunlit keeping room with asecond stone fireplace. Massive picture window in breakfast room overlooks private backyard. Plantation shutters and beautiful crown molding throughout entire main floor, new carpeting and upgraded lighting fixtures in every room. Spacious dining room seats 12. Master on main suite will take your breath away with a HUGE upgraded luxurious bathroom, showcases frameless shower, soaker tub, double granite vanities, custom built wood cabinetry, and massive custom-fitted walk-in wrap-around closet. Upstairs are three large bedrooms and two full bathrooms, also completely renovated. Downstairs daylight basement features another bedroom with upgraded full bathroom, theater room, living area and wet bar. Ample closets throughout the house in addition to the unfinished basement storage area. Exquisite, newly sodded, fully fenced private backyard features honeysuckle archways, Koi pond and recently refinished deck, perfect for entertaining or relaxing. New driveway and walkway. Very popular swim/ ALTA tennis community with sidewalks, lake, playground, fitness center, and convenient to major roadways and shopping.
- MLS #6731427
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Split Bedroom Plan
- RoomsBonus Room, Computer Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room, Media Room, Office
- BasementFinished, Finished Bath, Full
- FeaturesEntrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Keeping Room, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Starter, Great Room, Keeping Room
- ConstructionBrick 3 Sides
- Built In1994
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Faces Side
- ServicesClubhouse, Fitness Center, Homeowners Association, Lake, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Lake/Pond On Lot, Landscaped, Level, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Williams Realty Cityside
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on July 2, 2020 9:51pm