Johns Creek, GA 30022
ACREAGE in Johns Creek features a RANCH home on 5 +/- acres. Beautiful property in Cameron Crest Farms community filled with equestrian farms and exquisite homes all on acreage home-sites. The ranch floor-plan is large and open with spacious rooms and views of the rear gardens from the moment you enter. The backyard is easily accessible from the main level onto a covered veranda leading to a pool and spa with waterfall. Complete privacy encompasses the home. The light filled two story gathering room is centrally located and features a two story wallof windows. Formal banquet sized dining room will wow you with soaring ceilings. The kitchen and breakfast room are open to the keeping room offering a fireplace, built-in bookcases and wet bar. Magnificent owners suite is complete with a glass surround sitting room and and separate entry to the veranda . The adjoining bath has dual vanities, dual large walk-in closets, dual water-closets, a central walk-in shower with dual shower heads, and a whirlpool spa tub. Additional two bedroom en-suites are on the main level along with two powder rooms, an over-sized laundry room, and a two car garage. There is an upper level loft with a full bath. The unfinished terrace level is ready to customize and offers large spaces plus an additional garage space that will accommodate 4+ cars. This is a rare and special opportunity in Johns Creek located in the best Johns Creek school district.
- StatusActive Under Contract
- MLS #6728637
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master, Split Bedroom Plan
- RoomsFamily Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Loft, Workshop
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Boat Door, Daylight, Driveway Access, Interior Entry, Unfinished
- FeaturesBookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter
- StyleEuropean, Ranch, Traditional
- ConstructionSynthetic Stucco
- Built In1990
- StoriesOne and One Half
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- FeaturesGarden, Private Yard, Storage
- ServicesNear Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Cul-de-sac Lot, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Engel & Volkers Atlanta North Fulton
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on July 2, 2020 10:14pm