3017 Batesville Road
Woodstock, GA 30188
BETTER THAN NEW. Welcome to the 2018 Built exquisite farmhouse chic in a rural yet convenient location on the Cherokee/Fulton line. Enjoy Cherokee taxes with north Fulton convenience. VERY popular 2 up and 2 down bedroom configuration perfect for either teenagers or adult children/grandchildren. In addition to all of the benefits of a new house, this gem includes plantation shutters throughout, high end Honeywell Security system, extensive exterior LED lighting, nearly 1000 feet of property fencing w/ gate AND A KILLER SALT WATER SWIMMING POOL w/ heater to extend summerAnd those are just the EXTRAS!! The main house boasts ALL of what you expect AND THEN SOME. Yes, there are shaker cabinets, marble tops, and massive island in the kitchen, AND VIKING appliances w/ built in refrigeration. And the master suite...HOLY COW!! The most unique wet room you have ever seen with soaking tub and multi head shower sharing a massive glass enclosure. You will feel like you are in the Bellagio spa but you will be AT HOME! The guest on the main is convenient for your visitors OR could be used as a home office. On the second level, you will find two abundantly sized bedrooms, each w/ ensuite bath, AND a second family room w/ dry bar AND a private office! And don't overlook the storage area which could be finished if necessary. Think of the possibilities!! Wait, THERE IS MORE. You may want to live as much outside as in when you lay your eyes on the exterior living space. The back decking/enclosed porch includes a full kitchen AND fireplace and runs the length of the house. PERFECT OUTDOOR entertaining. AND THE SWIMMING POOL!! And there's MORE. The coolest barn ever with a hydraulic lift to the loft for storing your stuff w/ added parking or workshop. COME AND SEE.
- MLS #6723271
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main
- RoomsBonus Room, Computer Room, Den, Family Room, Loft, Media Room, Office, Workshop
- FeaturesBookcases, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Speed Internet, Smart Home, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter, Outside
- ConstructionCement Siding, Stone
- Built In2018
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Detached, Garage, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway, Storage
- FeaturesGas Grill
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions224x390
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Nabors Norris
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on August 12, 2020 7:15am