1007 Carriage Lane SE
Smyrna, GA 30082
BETTER THAN NEW CONSTRUCTION. This professionally designed, massive renovation includes a COMPLETELY NEW KITCHEN, MASTER SUITE & BATH, refinished FLOORS, new CARPET, gorgeous LIGHTING, new secondary BATHROOMS, amazing color palette w/FRESH PAINT INSIDE & OUT, plus more. Excellent floorplan including main level study with wetbar, open kitchen, keeping room, & great room overlooking the main level walkout pool and breakfast nook with wall of glass doors for pool-side dining. Also on the main, is the laundry room and separate mudroom leading to the three-car garage.The upper level is accessed via gently curved front stairs or private rear stairs and offers an expansive master suite overlooking the backyard oasis, completely new bath with double showerheads, and His & Her closets. This luxury retreat is in an exclusive enclave of 14 custom homes. 1+ acre lot wrapped in total privacy overlooking pastoral acres (to remain undeveloped) to the front & heated saltwater pool, spa, & waterfall to the back along with flat, fenced yard, tiered hardscapes and firepit. Sprawling terrace level w/wine cellar, theater, bar, billiards, foosball, pingpong, bedroom/workout room & half bath, and storage. Professionally designed renovation by HGTV designer and builder. This home is beyond move-in ready and is inclusive of all the recreational items and amenities. Mechanicals in excellent condition, new pool heater, amazing kitchen appliances with steam oven. Private access through the community to the Silver Comet Trail. This home is truly the best luxury value on the market and is a must-see. Be sure to watch the virtual tour!
- MLS #6721789
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsBonus Room, Exercise Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Library, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Central Vacuum, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, His and Hers Closets, Low-Flow Fixtures, Tray Ceiling(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenCabinets White, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionGreat Room, Keeping Room
- StyleEuropean, French Provincial
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Frame
- Built In2003
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesHomeowners Association, Near Beltline
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Beacham and Company Realtors
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on October 22, 2020 11:00pm