315 Windlake Court
Johns Creek, GA 30022
WELCOME HOME to one of the most TASTEFULLY DESIGNED Executive homes on the market today! Perfectly situated on a quiet cul de sac with beautiful landscaping, this home invites you to experience the CHARACTER and CHARM that each living space offers while noting the HIGH QUALITY FINISHES and FINE CRAFTSMANSHIP THROUGHOUT! From the front steps of this 4 SIDED BRICK, 3 CAR Side Entry Garage home, you are welcomed inside to a GRAND 2 story foyer, gentleman's library, and banquet sized Dining Room and Butler's Pantry! Straight back is the SOARING 2 Story Great Room with aWALL OF WINDOWS allowing for an ABUNDANCE OF NATURAL LIGHT to shine through! Well-appointed OPEN CONCEPT Chef's Kitchen features Gas Cooktop, Sub Zero Refrigerator, S/S Appliances and views to the Fireside Keeping Rm/adjoining Screen Porch! Sunsets provide a daily display of color and light that are best enjoyed on the screen porch! SERENE PRIVACY w/ a reconnection to nature! Guest Suite on Main! It is worth noting and paying special attention to the exquisite iron balusters, enhanced moldings and millwork, newly added/refinished RICH HARDWOODS THROUGHOUT, and FRESH PAINT on the interior/exterior! The SPACIOUS MASTER SUITE includes sitting area w/fplc, recently renovated LUXURIOUS MASTER BATH w/new Quartz countertops, separate shower/whirlpool tub! THE FLOW OF THIS HOME IS TREMENDOUS allowing for separate living spaces w/an abundance of ENTERTAINING SPACE! MAGNIFICENT TERRACE LEVEL with IN LAW SUITE W/FULL KITCHEN, Fplc Keeping Room w/Conversation Seating, EXCEPTIONAL LIGHTING, Fireside Family Room, Wine Cellar, Rec Rm, Exercise Rm/Guest BDRM, Full Bath, Wrap around Deck and Unfinished Storage! A DISCRIMINATING BUYER WILL BE IN AWE of every amazing detail of this home!
- MLS #6719320
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsExercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Library, Office, Great Room - 2 Story, Wine Cellar
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished Bath, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 10 ft Main, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Bookcases, Double Vanity, Disappearing Attic Stairs, High Speed Internet, Beamed Ceilings, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenSecond Kitchen, Breakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Kitchen Island, Keeping Room, Pantry Walk-In, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Cooktop, Refrigerator, Gas Water Heater, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Great Room, Keeping Room
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1999
- ParkingAttached, Garage Door Opener, Garage, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway, Garage Faces Side
- FeaturesPrivate Yard
- ServicesClubhouse, Fishing, Homeowners Association, Lake, Fitness Center, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s), Near Schools
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-sac Lot, Landscaped, Private, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Century 21 Results
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on July 2, 2020 11:04pm