5010 Timber Ridge Road
Marietta, GA 30068
Custom built luxury estate on 1+ acre in the prestigious Walton high school district. Marble entryway with domed ceiling and custom chandelier create a grand entrance befitting the wrought iron and oak staircase with bespoke newel posts. Commissioned 4" taj mahal granite on kitchen island highlights the handmade Chris Housley cabinetry in the chef's kitchen with a Viking's professional 8 burner range with double ovens, oversized Viking refrigerator, hand hammered copper farm sink, seeded kitchen cabinets with classic custom mullions.Substantial beams create a cathedral ceiling in family room with exposed brick wall highlighting hand cut stone fireplace. Expansive backyard is accessible from all main level rooms with breathtaking private views from all windows. The main level master bedroom opens to cobblestone patio and walk out pool. Award winning and Internationally recognized, Aqua Design Pools & Spas, created the salt water infinity pool with waterfall grotto and hot tub displays. The master bath is fit for royalty with large his & her custom closets, marble floors, double entry shower and elegant slipper tub. 4 bedrooms upstairs all with private baths. Secondary mini master upstairs is complete with den and private dressing chamber. Terrace level stuns with high end theater, home gym, game room, double-sided hand-crafted fireplace, bathroom, bedroom and made to measure oak & stone bar. All details in this immaculate luxury estate have been meticulously planned and cared for.
- StatusActive Under Contract
- MLS #6717392
- Half Baths3
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsDen, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Library, Living Room, Media Room, Office
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Family Room, Gas Starter, Great Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- StyleEuropean, French Provincial, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Stone
- Built In2017
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Detached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesCourtyard, Garden, Gas Grill, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions117x325x151x347
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Ansley Atlanta Real Estate-Atlanta North
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on October 20, 2020 6:30am