2720 Orchard Knob SE
Atlanta, GA 30339
Just the right home in just the right Vinings location! Close to Lovett School, Trinity School, and charming Vinings Village. Kitchen newly renovated, with quartz countertops and custom cabinets and Wolf stainless appliance package. Huge walk-in pantry, and light-filled casual dining alcove. Kitchen opens to the great room, with a coffered ceiling, and custom bookshelves and cabinets flanking the wood-burning fireplace. This home offers great entertaining spaces inside and out! Two sets of French doors open to a covered seating area and flagstone path leading to a stonepatio and outdoor fireplace, and a level play yard. Beautiful grounds! Professionally landscaped front and back, including a koi pond and accented by many specimen trees and plants. Light-filled master bedroom on the main level with two walk-in closets, dual vanities, separate tub and shower. Library or formal living room on the main level with floor-to-ceiling bookshelves and windows. The formal dining room seats ten. 10' ceilings main level, 9' ceilings upstairs. Hardwood floors throughout the main and second levels, with the exception of the upstairs hang-out, yoga, or playroom. On the second floor are three or four en suite bedrooms and baths. The lower level offers the perfect retreat or in-law suite, with a separate entrance, a second kitchen with a breakfast bar, and a fifth or sixth en suite bedroom. There are three Wine Enthusiast wine coolers, each holding approximately 300 bottles; a room for billiards or table tennis, and space for a big-screen TV. There are two full laundry rooms, one on the main level and one upstairs. Low Cobb county taxes. Vinings is close to the Cumberland Business District and 30-35 minutes from the airport.
- MLS #6716123
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- RoomsExercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Living Room
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter, Outside
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Stone
- Built In2006
- ParkingAttached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Faces Side, Level Driveway
- ServicesSidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Level
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on October 27, 2020 8:30pm