2901 Pete Shaw Road
Marietta, GA 30066
YOUR STAY-CATION HOME! This East Cobb home sits on 3 private partially wooded acres with spring-fed stream, ¾ mile walk to Lassiter High School. Roof is 3 years old. Casement windows throughout home. Main Level: Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, huge 9’x7’ island, 48” range, built-in slow cooker/warming drawer, built-in microwave/ convection/steam oven, 3 sinks, large walk-in pantry/laundry room, keeping room w/ fireplace, wet bar with built-in beer tap, wine storage, wine cooler. Great room w/fireplace, separate dining room.Stunning covered porch w/wood-burning fireplace, stainless grill, pass-through window to kitchen. Library/office with built-in shelving. Master on main w/fireplace, 2 walk-in closets (1 is 2 floors). Newly remodeled master bath w/tile shower (2 shower heads), marble counter-tops, soaking tub, separate water closet, his/her sinks on each wall. Half-bath. Upstairs: 4 bedrooms, 2 jack and jill bathrooms recently renovated with each bedroom having private sink area. Terrace level has separate entrance with full second kitchen, large breakfast bar and beer tap. 6th bedroom w/fireplace, ADA compliant tiled bathroom, game room, den, exercise room, 2 large storage areas w/built-in shelving. Separate entry with driveway. Covered porch and kitchen overlook 40’ x 20’ in-ground salt-water pool and large hot tub, covered outdoor kitchen, separate gazebo. Beyond pool is raised garden area, woods and spring-fed stream. Attached 2-car garage. Detached 3 car garage w/office/shop that is heated. 4 bay pole- barn. Huge fenced play area/dog run. Invisible dog fence surrounds home. Irrigation system. Too many amenities to mention.
- MLS #6714732
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsDen, Exercise Room, Game Room, Office, Workshop
- BasementDaylight, Driveway Access, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Low-Flow Fixtures, Permanent Attic Stairs
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Family Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Master Bedroom, Outside
- ConstructionBrick 3 Sides, Frame
- Built In1983
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Carport, Detached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- FeaturesBalcony, Garden, Gas Grill, Private Front Entry, Rear Stairs
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Water Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensionsx 0
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Dorsey Alston Realtors
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on July 2, 2020 7:52pm