2285 Mountain Road
Milton, GA 30004
Come discover one of Milton’s most beautiful 31 acres of land. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own a 31-acre private estate in North Fulton that features majestic trees, rolling pastures, & a babbling creek. The over 4,000 sqft custom-built home has 4 beds + den, 5 baths, spacious living areas, craftsman woodwork, multiple masonry fireplaces, & a large master suite. In addition to the home, there is multiple structures/barns & fenced pastures. This property is also a perfect opportunity for builders seeking their next neighborhood development project.
- MLS #6711728
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsDen, Family Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room, Office, Sun Room
- BasementExterior Entry, Unfinished
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCountry Kitchen, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry
- AppliancesDishwasher, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Microwave
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionMasonry
- StyleCountry, Craftsman, Farmhouse
- Built In1993
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingAttached, Garage
- FeaturesGarden, Private Front Entry, Private Yard, Storage
- UtilitiesWell, Electricity Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Pasture, Private, Stream or River On Lot, Wooded
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on October 24, 2020 11:02am