9720 Alma Viva Drive
Johns Creek, GA 30022
Stunning Custom Home in Gated Grand Estate of the South in Johns Creek situated on a 1.08 acre lot with privacy! Spectacular grand 2-Story foyer opens to the banquet sized dining room and paneled Gentleman's Study with fireplace. Bright & Open this floor plan is perfect for everyday living & entertaining with superior craftsmanship throughout. Chef's Kitchen with Breakfast Room boasts (2) over-sized islands with exotic granite, tons of custom cabinetry and Viking appliances is open to the Keeping Room with stone fireplace. Inviting main level Owner Suitewith an amazing luxurious bath, his/her dressing area and a fireside sitting room. All upstairs en-suites are spacious with walk-in closets and a loft area for gaming or watching TV. Fully finished terrace level with GENERATOR, high ceilings, gathering room ,guest suite, full bath, theater and gym overlooks lush landscaping. The heated salt-water Pebble Tech pool with Infiniti edge is unlike any you've seen with a custom WATER SLIDE! Enjoy the outdoor kitchen while roasting marshmallow's in the fireplace while grilling. Enclosed Porch with stone floors great for outdoor meals or just relaxing. Many upgraded features which include mahogany flooring, imported marble, upgraded appliances and more!
- MLS #6704721
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Sitting Room
- RoomsBonus Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Library, Living Room, Media Room, Office
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Elevator, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Sauna, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Other, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFactory Built, Family Room, Gas Starter, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Outside
- StyleCraftsman, European, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Stone
- Built In2007
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesBalcony, Gas Grill, Private Yard, Rear Stairs, Storage
- ServicesGated, Guest Suite, Homeowners Association, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Wine Storage
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private, Wooded
- Lot DimensionsX
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on October 27, 2020 7:30pm