5114 Greythorne Lane
Marietta, GA 30068
Welcome home to the ultimate entertainer's paradise. A lush, landscaped lot and stone sidewalk set the stage for entry into the two-story foyer with a breathtaking curved staircase. Meticulously-kept, discover impressive millwork, European-inspired wall paintings, faux wall finishes, and hardwood and natural stone floors throughout. The spacious formal dining room is the perfect spot for intimate dining, while the picturesque great room pulls you in to find a massive fireplace and two-story bow windows. The chef's kitchen features top-of-the-line appliances, two centerislands, a sun-lit breakfast nook, and opens to the family room with wood vaulted ceiling and a massive stone fireplace. The master suite is nestled ideally on the main floor and is home to a beautiful painted trey ceiling, marble and wood fireplace, access to one of many back decks, a walk-in closet, sitting room and a large, spa-like master bathroom with a separate shower and soaking bathtub. The upper floor features four bedrooms, rich with details, separate sitting areas, and en-suite bathrooms. Below, the charming finished basement, a home-within-a-home, is sure to impress with a media room, private guest suite, wine cellar, second full kitchen, a handsome, wood-paneled office, gymnasium, extra living space and so much more! Relax or entertain in your private outdoor oasis boasting multiple back decks, extensive stone landscape,a pool and hot tub, large fireplace and an outdoor kitchen. Also enjoy the incredible East Cobb location, offering proximity to Downtown Roswell, Cherokee Town and Country Club, The Avenue East Cobb and more!
- MLS #6695700
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Exercise Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Central Vacuum, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Family Room, Great Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Outside
- StyleEuropean, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 3 Sides, Stone
- Built In2003
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesGarden, Private Yard
- ServicesHomeowners Association, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on October 24, 2020 7:00pm