3940 Paper Mill Road
Marietta, GA 30067
Constructed by premier luxury builder, Richard Greene, this fine residence exudes quality and craftsmanship rarely found. Perched high above Sope Creek with panoramic views on .9 acres with lush landscape. Timeless classic appointments artistically blended with transitional design create a presence worthy of homes found in Architectural Digest. Every upscale detail and many hand-crafted finishes complement the phenomenal interior. The large grand room reflects the feel of an English manor home with its vaulted, beamed, soaring ceiling, expansive two story window setwithin a Gothic arch and over-sized Rumford fireplace. The fabulous kitchen, featured in Trends Magazine as one of the 10 best designed kitchens in the U.S. is the quintessential dream for cooks and opens to the semi-formal dining room. Pure luxury defines the main level master suite with Francois and Co. fireplace and indulgent bath. Upper level features three spacious bedrooms each with private bath. This level also includes a huge bonus room with rich post-and-beam construction crafted from timbers originally located on the property. This is the perfect space for a study, office, den or playroom. Relax and enjoy the ambiance of the chic transitional decor finish of the terrace level in the fireside family room for game/media or entertainment stylized bar. Additional rooms on this level are versatile as fifth bedroom, yoga/exercise rooms, etc. From the gorgeous rear covered porch experience total nirvana for daydreaming, viewing the English garden, capturing wow views of the rushing creek and nearby Chattahoochee National Forest and Trails. Prime, close-in E Cobb location/top schools. Truly this home is for the most discerning buyers. It is a work of art.
- MLS #6640258
- Half Baths3
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Family Room, Game Room, Library, Office
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Speed Internet, Low-Flow Fixtures, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Other, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Gas Starter, Great Room, Master Bedroom
- StyleEuropean, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Stone
- Built In2006
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- FeaturesGarden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Storage
- ServicesCountry Club, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Landscaped, Private
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Harry Norman Realtors
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on July 3, 2020 9:30pm