2020 Leadenhall Street
Johns Creek, GA 30022
You’ll be WOWed from the minute you walk thru this exquisite custom designed European Masterpiece! Embrace luxury living on this private 1.6 acre estate, featuring a grand 2 story marble foyer & all glass living room with magnificent views of private backyard & views of Stone Mountain! Dramatic foyer opens to banquet sized dining room along with paneled library with coffered ceiling. Striking gourmet kitchen with granite, large island & custom stained cabinetry opens to fireside keeping room & all glass breakfast room.Enjoy the fabulous entertaining flow throughout the main level. Private sunroom opens to screened porch with spa and easy access to brick veranda. Stunning master suite features floor to ceiling windows, fireplace sitting area and access to private 3rd level study/bar area. Spacious secondary bedrooms all en-suite. Terrace level offers bar/kitchen, billards room, wine cellar, 2 bedrooms with 1 full bath and covered lower brick veranda. Lot is ideal for the perfect pool & outdoor entertaining space! Experience year round resort living in CCOS! PLEASE CALL FOR A PERSONAL VIRTUAL SHOWING TODAY!
- MLS #6599126
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsExercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Office, Sun Room, Wine Cellar
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Central Vacuum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, Low-Flow Fixtures, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Electric Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Trash Compactor
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Keeping Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- StyleEuropean, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1993
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- FeaturesBalcony, Garden, Private Yard, Rear Stairs
- ServicesClubhouse, Country Club, Gated, Golf Course, Homeowners Association, Near Schools, Park, Playground, Pool, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-sac Lot, Level, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Williams Rlty Consultants
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on October 27, 2020 8:00pm