16070 Manor Club Drive
Milton, GA 30004
Exquisite 3 Acre Superbly Appointed Private Estate Overlooking Manor Lake*Luxurious main level master suite with private bath & spacious walk-in closet*main level apartment suite with private kitchen, sitting rm, bedroom & bathroom*two staircases*amazing grounds with outdoor kitchen & relaxing firepit on main level veranda, sitting area overlooking large pool on lower patio* outdoor gazebo with fireplace, outdoor wood-fire pizza oven, private herb garden, stunning lake views, fenced yard* Wine cellar* Private gym w separate bathroom & dry steam sauna and shower*Home Theater*Wine Cellar*Stunning Bar*Billiard Room*10' ceilings throughout*hardwood floors throughout*large terrace level guest suite*Superb kitchen with large island, very top-of-the-line appliances, service pantry, large eating area, breakfast bar, spacious utility/laundry room, mud room*All bedroom suites on all levels have private bathrooms and spacious walk-in closets* upper level playroom/TV room* house is built efficiently with many energy-saving features* Spacious yet comfortable - you will enjoy this home - built by Santoro Signature Homes *Four car garage and additional parking pad* Gates at the end of driveway will be open for appointments* Gated community with unparalleled amenities including indoor and outdoor pools, indoor and outdoor tennis courts, fitness center, restaurants, and Tom Watson designed golf course. Gated community requires appointment for access. Great school district* close to GA 400* Greenway is close*
- MLS #6588921
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main
- RoomsBonus Room, Computer Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Great Room - 2 Story, Media Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementDaylight, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Central Vacuum, Elevator, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, Low-Flow Fixtures, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Family Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Other Room, Outside
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Stone
- Built In2016
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Parking Pad
- FeaturesBalcony, Garden, Grey Water System, Private Yard, Rear Stairs
- ServicesCountry Club, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Homeowners Association, Lake, Near Trails/Greenway, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Cul-de-sac Lot, Landscaped, Level, Private, Wooded
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sothebys Intl.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on July 5, 2020 12:30pm