242 Whitlock Avenue NW
Marietta, GA 30064
Designed by the famed W. Montgomery Anderson, principal architect of the Sea Island Company, this gem boasts nearly 100 years of prominence on Whitlock Ave & is waiting for a third owner to write a new chapter. Built for the governor's son & positioned perfectly on .52 +/- acres in the prized Whitlock Historic District, it exudes old world Colonial charm & has been showcased in the Pilgrimage Tour multiple times. Interiors include grand 10+ft ceilings, original windows & shutters, heart Pine & Oak floors; grounds offer sprawling, secluded gardens. 0.5 mi from the Square
- MLS #6584609
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- RoomsDen, Family Room, Living Room, Sun Room, Workshop
- BasementCrawl Space, Partial, Unfinished
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 10 ft Main
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Laminate Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter
- Built In1920
- FeaturesCourtyard, Garden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- ServicesNear Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Sidewalks
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard
- Lot Dimensions22827
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sothebys International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on January 28, 2020 11:40am