548 Church Street NE
Marietta, GA 30060
Historic Marietta English Tudor that was originally built for the Kennedy-DuPre Family in 1935. In 2013 the property had a full restoration completed by Architect Norman Askins and built out by Bonner Homes. The details and gestures are one of a kind. The elegance of the home, the charm of the gardens, and the resort feel of the pool are unmatched. The home sits at the corner of Church St and Frances Ave in coveted West Side School district. This home has touched a lot of lives and is a fantastic piece of art that you get to enjoy living in. Make your appointment today!
- MLS #6582434
- Half Baths4
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsBonus Room, Den, Exercise Room, Living Room, Media Room, Workshop
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Exterior Entry, Partial
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Bookcases, Entrance Foyer, His and Hers Closets, Smart Home
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets White, Solid Surface Counters, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry Walk-In
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Gas Range, Microwave, Tankless Water Heater
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Gas Log, Keeping Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Cedar, Stone
- Built In1935
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Driveway, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway, Parking Pad, Garage Faces Side
- FeaturesAwning(s), Gas Grill, Private Yard, Private Rear Entry, Storage
- ServicesPark, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Near Schools, Near Shopping
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Corner Lot, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions100x243x100x242
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Knapp, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on September 22, 2020 8:00am