1416 Katherine Rose Lane
Smyrna, GA 30080
Custom built home by Paramount Builders. Exterior features brick, board & batten painted white. Lots of windows, open floor plan, oversized island with walk out to covered deck and provate backyard. Customized and designed for each homeowner. Walking distance to Smyrna Market Village, parks & more.
- MLS #6574932
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionSitting Room
- RoomsFamily Room, Loft, Sun Room
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main
- KitchenCabinets Other, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Master Bedroom
- ConstructionBrick 3 Sides, Cement Siding
- Built In2019
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingGarage Faces Side, Level Driveway
- FeaturesPrivate Yard
- ServicesHomeowners Association
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Level, Private 0
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Ansley Atlanta Real Estate-Atlanta North
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2019 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on September 16, 2019 8:35am