4055 Abbey Oaks Lane NW
Kennesaw, GA 30152
Exquisite, European style, Estate home - Harrison High. Set on private cul-de-sac. Inviting Master on the Main floor plan perfect for entertaining, customized w/rich detailing & designer touches. Fabulous outdoor living w/multi-level deck, built-in hot tub. Gourmet kitchen boasts high-end gas range & dbl ovens. Features: Inside/outside sound system/intercom & smart-lighting, central vac, zoned irrigation. Second floor: 3 lg BR & media room. Terrace level offers huge family room & office w/French doors to patio. Experience all this gorgeous home has to offer!
- MLS #6547566
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Family Room, Living Room, Media Room, Office
- BasementDaylight, Finished
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Central Vacuum, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Smart Home, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave
- HVACAttic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFactory Built, Family Room, Gas Starter, Keeping Room, Outside
- StyleEuropean, French Provincial
- ConstructionBrick Front, Cement Siding, Stone
- Built In2007
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingGarage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesPrivate Yard
- ServicesHomeowners Association, Near Schools, Near Shopping
- UtilitiesCable Available, Underground Utilities
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Cul-de-sac Lot, Landscaped
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Georgia Platinum Realty, LLC.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2019 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on June 19, 2019 11:35pm