4315 Garmon Road NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
2019 Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles Show House. Extraordinary custom level construction on historic High Water estate. 5.2 acres with pool and cabana overlooking your private lake. Designed by architecture firm Logan Design Group and built by Southern Gentry Homes. Transitional style design with painted brick, natural stone, slate, iron, natural wood, and other natural metals. Amazing light, huge roof overhangs, and a spectacular main level master suite.
- MLS #6544795
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- RoomsFamily Room, Game Room, Living Room, Wine Cellar
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry, Partial
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, Smart Home, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Stone
- Built In2019
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ParkingGarage, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions999999
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Harry Norman Realtors
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2019 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on July 18, 2019 7:05am