3999 Paces Ferry Drive SE
Atlanta, GA 30339
Beautifully constructed river house built by Jim Brooks and architect Michael C. Glass is nestled on a quite street overlooking the Chattahoochee. Manicured grounds lead to porte cochere & entrance foyer. 2nd level has 4 bedrooms including oversized master suite w/views of the river. 3rd level consists of an open kitchen & living room w/vaulted ceiling, stone fireplace & large covered deck. Kitchen has stainless steel appls, breakfast bar & walk-in pantry. Oversized den w/built-in bar & fireplace is ideal for entertaining. Truly special home w/extraordinary views.
- MLS #6544073
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master
- RoomsFamily Room, Living Room
- FeaturesBookcases, Elevator, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionGreat Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Outside
- StyleCabin, Traditional
- ConstructionShingle Siding
- Built In2010
- StoriesThree Or More
- WaterNavigable River
- ParkingAttached, Covered, Drive Under Main Level
- FeaturesPrivate Yard
- ServicesNear Schools, Near Shopping
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionFlood Plain, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions102 x 100
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Ansley Atlanta Real Estate, LLC
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2019 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on May 26, 2019 9:35am