125 Bridle Trail Court
Roswell, GA 30076
Major price improvement! Motivated seller. Recently purchased another home. Stunning Design-Build by Frank Lloyd Wright apprentice and world-renowned architect, Richard Seedorf. This Future One home commissioned by Georgia Power is the only one of its kind in Ga. Feat exquisite modern architecture, unrivaled energy efficiency, and a long list of unique characteristics. The story behind this home is fascinating. It has been featured in dozens of architecture digests. New Driveway, New Heat Pump HVAC System, Newer Roof & Gutters (5yrs).
- MLS #6532334
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Roomate Floor Plan
- RoomsBonus Room, Den, Family Room, Office
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 9 ft Main, Bookcases, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Entrance Foyer, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Other Surface Counters, Tile Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Cooktop, Electric Range, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Energy Star Appliances, Refrigerator
- HVACAttic Fan, Central Air, Whole House Fan
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Masonry
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Ranch
- ConstructionBrick 3 Sides, Brick Front
- Built In1982
- ParkingAttached, Garage Door Opener, Driveway, Garage, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesGarden, Permeable Paving, Private Yard, Private Front Entry, Balcony
- ServicesClubhouse, Homeowners Association, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Cul-de-sac Lot, Level, Landscaped, Private, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensions28802
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Communities
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2019 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on September 15, 2019 11:50am