1992 Lum Crowe Road Extension
Woodstock, GA 30188
Elegant, private 12+/- acre estate, nestled on the border of Roswell and Woodstock. The historic property once owned by Don Hastings, the voice of southern gardening, sets the stage for the CLASSIC CHARLESTON architecture, a MASTERPIECE of design and detail. Too many details to describe in this AMAZING home. PRIVACY and SECLUSION unlike anything else so close to Atlanta. Unbelievable tax breaks are available with this property virtually allowing taxes to be cut in half! Ask for details.
- MLS #6530369
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- RoomsDen, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Office, Sun Room, Wine Cellar
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Entrance Foyer, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Smart Home, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACAttic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter, Outside, Other Room
- Built In2014
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingDetached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- FeaturesGarden, Gas Grill
- ServicesFishing, Gated
- UtilitiesWell, Cable Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionPasture, Private, Wooded
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sothebys Intl.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2019 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on September 22, 2019 12:20pm