Johns Creek, GA 30022
Meticulous custom built I-beam construction was renovated & expanded by its current owners under the supervision of Harrison Design architecture, Joe Gayle landscaping & Dilger Gibson interiors. The completely fenced, mature landscaped 5 acre property has 2 gated entrances & 2 stocked ponds. The main residence features main level master, 2nd floor apartment with kitchen & outside entrance and lower level with indoor lap pool. The cedar post & beam multi-purpose barn has full HVAC & features wash bay, car lift, potting area & 50/30/230/120 electric service.
- MLS #6528604
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Sitting Room
- RoomsBonus Room, Den, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Living Room, Workshop
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesEntrance Foyer, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenCabinets Other, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Electric Air Filter, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Log, Gas Starter, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- ConstructionCement Siding
- Built In1994
- PoolHeated, Gunite, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Level Driveway
- FeaturesGarden, Rear Stairs
- ServicesFishing, Lake, Near Schools, Park, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Landscaped, Level
- Lot Dimensions293x727x296x729
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sothebys International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2019 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on May 26, 2019 9:33am