11706 Mountain Park Road
Roswell, GA 30075
Built in the Greek Revival Architectural Style & designed by John Baxter, this home features classic elements befitting the rich history of Roswell. A gracious center hall, exceptional entertaining spaces, reclaimed heart pine floors & stylish renovations are combined with area conveniences of downtown Roswell. Master suite on the main floor, spacious secondary bedrooms on the upper level and finished terrace level. Beautifully manicured grounds, as well as a pool, carriage house and surrounded by the privacy of 3.69 acres of hardwood trees & Leita Thompson park.
- MLS #6039035
- MLS Area13
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main
- RoomsBonus Room, Family Room, Game Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Office
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Full
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, Permanent Attic Stairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter, Living Room, Masonry, Master Bedroom
- ConstructionCement Siding, Frame
- Built In1992
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Level Driveway
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Level, Private, Wooded
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2019 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on January 16, 2019 10:16am