2283 E Cherokee Drive
Woodstock, GA 30188
Stunning 8.76 Acre Private Estate Bordering a Pond & designated wetlands. SOUTHERN LIVING Cumberland River Cottage floorplan designed by Stephen Fuller features HEART PINE FLOORS from 1820s, Custom Kitchen w/Leathered Granite/Wolf Appliances. Open floorplan, views overlooking PASTURE & LAKE. Custom trim throughout w/stunning brick fireplaces. Master on Main w/Elegant Master Bath. Upstairs B/R's w/full baths & cedar closets. Finished basement w/BR, full bath, movie theater, workshop, storage. SALT WATER POOL & 5 CAR GARAGE. Amazing grounds include Barn & Fenced Pasture.
- MLS #6031813
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- RoomsBonus Room, Computer Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Workshop
- BasementCrawl Space, Daylight, Driveway Access, Exterior Entry, Finished, Full
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets White, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionKeeping Room, Living Room, Other Room
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- ConstructionCement Siding
- Built In1996
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolIn Ground, Vinyl
- ParkingGarage, Level Driveway
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Pasture, Private
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: HARRY NORMAN REALTORS
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on June 1, 2020 3:10pm