Thorough preparation, automated listing emails and appraisal type research ensure that every home buyer acts with confidence.
A successful buyer is focused and prepared, ready to grasp an opportunity whenever presented. An organized methodical approach to the process ensures understanding, minimizes surprises and greatly increases the likelihood for success. The Hank Miller Team has helped hundreds of buyers with the home buying process and the keys to success include:
- Mortgage preapproval at a minimum, mortgage qualification is best. Being able to act quickly is a huge advantage.
- A definition of success; buyers should know what, where, when and how much.
- We counsel, we do not sell. All pertinent data will be presented and fully explained; decisions to buy are the client’s alone. There is NO pressure to buy; either time-wise or after X number of homes.
- If a home doesn’t make fiscal or logical sense, buyer’s are briefed as to why. There is no hesitation to recommend against a home and that may occur for any number of reasons – all of which will be explained.
- Every home that is of serious interest is analyzed from an appraiser’s point of view and with the critical eye of a broker. Buyers will not have unpleasant appraisal or value surprises.
- Clients benefit from maximum use of technology. From auto listing emails to dedicated listing sites to bird’s eye view reviews to subject transfer history to appraisal level desk top reviews…clients will not waste time looking at homes that have not first been thoroughly researched.
- All aspects of negotiations, writing of contracts, management of the process and closing are completed by a full time experienced professionals. All associate team members (mortgage lenders, lawyers, inspectors, surveyors….) are full time pros in their respective field. No part timers are used in any capacity.
Remember, buyer agents are paid by the seller so there is typically NO COST to be legally represented. Listing agents and new construction agents are LEGALLY bound to represent only the sellers, not the buyers. Unrepresented buyers will not save money and will not have a legal advocate to complete research, negotiate and advise them.
Learn more about how the Hank Miller Team can help you with the home buying process and how to take the stress out of one of the largest financial decisions in your life. Click the buyer information icon below and EMAIL HMT to develop a personalized strategy to find the perfect home.
The Hank Miller Team Advantage
We provide confidence to our clients buying and selling homes in the North Atlanta Real Estate Market. Our unmatched sales and appraisal experience, relentless drive and ability to manage transactions allow our clients to make sound, decisive real estate decisions. We offer full time, full service, personal hands on attention and concierge level service every step of the way for perhaps the most important financial decision you’ll make.
Questions? Need more info? EMAIL US, call 678-428-8276 or fill out the form below.