Fully automated listing emails, appraisal level research, contract expertise and a completely transparent approach result in buyers that act with confidence
Home buyers working with the Hank Miller Team are never “sold” a home. Our objective is clear; complete data transparency and thorough understanding of the process so that confident decisions are made. We understand that finding the right home can take a week, a month or a year.
The piles of data available are useless without the proper application. Home buyers working with the Hank Miller Team benefit from a systematic and proven approach developed from over 25+ years of sales and appraisal experience. Key points include:
- Email listing updates. Custom searches matching the client’s desires are created which will send an email anytime a home matching that criteria is listed or has a price change. This is the same way agents get listing alerts.
- Detailed market analysis. Data for the market area will be collected and analyzed just as an appraiser will.
- Desk top reviews. Every potential home and area is reviewed prior to inspection, this saves time and effort.
- On site reviews. Homes are walked with an appraiser’s eye; potential issues are noted and explained.
- Pre-offer review. Everything is reviewed, courses of action decided upon and confidence instilled.
- Expert contract prep. Writing hundreds of offers ensures everything possible is to the buyer’s advantage.
- Expert contract management. Hands on attention at every point to ensure understanding and confidence.
- Post closing. Readily available to answer any questions, issues or concerns.
In short, the Hank Miller Team is never going to put a client in a home that doesn’t work for them or isn’t a sound fiscal move. Everything we do is supported by data and every client sees everything we do.
DO NOT enter into a contract unrepresented, tell every listing agent you are represented. The listing agent represents ONLY the seller – including new home agents.
In almost every case, representation is provided at no cost to home buyers, listing agents represent ONLY the seller so buyers working alone have no legal representation. This includes new construction; the new home agents represent ONLY the builders, not buyers. Purchasing a home is one of the largest financial decisions made; make it with confidence using the Hank Miller Team.
Take a second and download this app, it’s much better than anything from Zillow or Realtor.com. Try it out, it’s very user friendly and works on both Apple and Android devices. All listing info at your finger tips and one touch connectivity to us so you can get info on the fly.
Explore this site and learn how we can help you find the perfect home AND ensure that you make one of the largest financial commitments of your life with confidence. Everything you need is right here, please let us know how we can help you –