The Atlanta real estate market continues to evolve in ways not seen before. Now more than ever buying a home requires more research, more analysis and more planning. It is absolutely vital that home buyers in Atlanta properly select a real estate agent; many fail to interview properly and financial difficulty results. Most of all, home buyers must have a clear definition of success and be decisive when that home is found.
HMT works best with competent buyers and vice versa. An organized methodical approach to the process ensures that every buyer is a well educated client that understands the process and acts confidently when presented with opportunity. HMT is led by Hank Miller, an associate broker and certified appraiser; the advantages to buyer clients are clear. Explore the links below and be certain to review the Home Buyer and Market Conditions posts for the latest information. Read what past home buyers said about working with Hank Miller.
- An Overview of the the HMT Buying Process – what to expect
- Yes, You do Need an Agent - it’s typically free and a professional agent WILL save you money
- 7 Simple Questions to Find a Competent Agent - the SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT step of the process
- Buyer Agency in Georgia – typically no cost to the buyer
- Understanding the Data – the foundation of sound decision making
- Data Sources and Analysis – a look at how data is collected
- Distressed Homes – potential disasters and not the bargains everyone thinks
- Relocating to the Atlanta Area – you don’t have to use that assigned agent
It is highly suggested that buyers get very familiar with the Market Conditions Page. This is very consumer friendly, graphic data demonstrating trends in the metro Atlanta real estate market. It’s updated weekly and over 100 reports are available via email at no cost.
Click the image below to preview a presentation covering how Hank Miller Team buyer clients are taken care of.
Please feel free to contact us VIA EMAIL or by phone at 678-428-8276 with any questions.